Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Have You Seen The Slush Monkey?

So, this is like a Texas thing.   I didn't have any because I just didn't feel like having any more junk food at the time.. but there's Count Monkula and Fruit Frankenmonkey flavors.  I regret not trying any.  Just like I regret not getting boiled peanuts at another gas station.


Anyway, I think I'm being lazy today with the blog.  Too much going on right now.  Nothing I feel like disclosing at the moment.  Okay, this is a personal blog, I think I'm just kind of ... menstrual.  If you want to track my menses, my visits with Aunt Flo, like my one friend used to do with all his female coworkers, here's a date to put a red dot on! Blah.  My insides feel unsettled, yet, I want a hot fudge sundae.  And a puppy.  And some Popeye's fried chicken.  And a fruit frankenmonkey slush monkey too!

Here's something to think about:
This is Bernie Fine - former assistant Syracuse basketball coach.  After the Sandusky horror show came out to the media, this case with Bernie Fine being accused of molesting boys came out.  It's so sad and horrible that these types of stories seem to be everywhere.  I mean look at Dateline "To catch A Predator".  So, there's probably always been this many pervs in the world, it's just more of a media interest now.  Anyway, my point is - look at Bernie Fine's mouth.  No upper lip.  No lower lip for that matter.  Pervert.  I should be an expert witness for these cases.  "See the upper lip, or lack there of?  Definite pervert, most likely a pedophile.  Lock him up judge."

Whelps, that's all fucks!!!

2 comments:

  1. man, all those coaches are fkg perverts! good call on the no upper lip thing! creepy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, it's like they were thinking, "do I want to be a priest or a coach? I love kids!"

    ReplyDelete