Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Some People Must Think I'm a Transvestite

So, I think I just mentioned recently how people use to mistake me for a boy when I was younger.  With long hair, I don't get that, of course.  With short hair, sometimes.  Or of course, with short hair, they think I'm a lesbian.  And while I don't have much hair on other areas of my body, I do have a mustache which I keep forgetting to depilatorize (?).

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I wonder if people think I have a penis.

Wait, let me finish my thought.  So, I don't sit on the toilet when I use public restrooms.  It's gross.  And while a lot of places here have the seat covers, how much does that really protect you from.

So, yeah.  I hover above the toilet.  I apologize if you have a mental picture of that.  I apologize if you didn't have a mental picture of that until I apologized for if you have a mental picture of that, because if you didn't have a mental picture, you probably did when I apologized for you having a mental picture, and then you got a mental picture.

Anyway, it's good for strengthening the thighs, especially if you have to No. 2.  I usually can't No. 2 in public though unless it's urgent, so no long hover time there.

So, I went to el bano at a restaurant tonight.  It was a unisex bathroom.  The toilet seat was up.  So I left it up.  I don't like to touch the toilet seat, even with several layers of toilet paper.  So, if the seat is up, I pee with it up.  Doesn't matter since as I mentioned before, I don't sit.

So, anyway, my theory is, that I wonder if people have walked into the bathroom after me, saw the toilet seat up, and wondered.  They probably went back to their friends, and mentioned how when I walked out of the stall, the toilet seat was up.  Like when a guy pees standing up.  There may be hundreds of people out there in the world who think I am a dude.  Who think I have a dick.

Think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment