Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stress In A Good Way?

House hunting.

That's 99.999% what's on the brain.  Loved the 2 houses we saw.  Thought about it for hours.  My sis asked how old the roofs (rooves?) were.  One had the roof replaced 4 years ago, the other was admittedly in need of a new one, although, there were no leaks.  I looked up roofing on the old google.  It could be thousands, or thousands and thousands.  Of course, we could ask the owner to replace the roof.  But it seems like a bad idea to ask the owner to replace it, because he's just going to find the cheapest roofer, right?

I really love both equally.  They both have pros and cons.  Cons and pros.  I think if we put a bid on one and it falls through, if the other is still available, then we will put a bid on that one.  That's how much we love them.  The FP loves one more than the other.  But in his gracious and adaptable and compromising nature, he will agree to the other.

You know, I am so horrible at making decisions, that it just can't be easy.  And I always ALWAYS second guess myself.  I rarely think I've made the right decision.  Barely ever.

Fuck it.  People put bids on houses and close on houses every day.  Deals fall through and people buy money pits every day.  That is life.  All we can do is take and action and then once it is taken, see what the results are.  Let's see.  We have to start the process somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment