Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

Who Dat?!


We are here in the "apartment" watching the Saints Giants game.  Well, right now, it's a blowout.  Geaux Saints!

Anyhoo,  we've been looking for houses.  As you know.  So, it's not quite as fun when it becomes reality.  It's like a big deal, as those of you who have houses already know.  

Tomorrow, we are actually going to go inside houses at actually look at them for the first time.  There's one main one that the FP really loves.  I love like 80% of it.  There are little things that are easy to fix, but I also am not going to get all crazy over a place until I have all the facts.  So, we will see.

We do realize though, that if we get a place for a good price then we will have more $$ to personalize it sooner then later or never.  We also realize, that a fun coat of paint can change one's whole perspective.   If you ever saw our place in Nola on Magazine Street, you know what I'm talking about.  So, we'll see what we come up with.

Hopefully we will find at least one of the houses tomorrow are just what we are looking for.  I've been watching more HGTV.  There's the House Hunters series and Holmes Inspections and other shows.  I can't remember if it's on that channel or the green channel, but there's also the show where the people go into a house and show a family how to be more ecofriendly and save money too.  I really like that show particularly.  I would probably like it if we weren't looking for a house, though.  It's just funny.  Families are given specific instructions to follow for like one week.  If they comply, then they get their savings multiplied by a year, cash.  Some families can't stick with it.  I mean, if they have TV cameras on them and they stand to earn cash, how can they not do it?  Duh.



Anyway, that's all I got.  Here's a movie I made of pictures and video from our cross country travel.  I know.  I owe someone a CD.  I need to send that.  Only, I have a bunch of padded mailers, but I'm not sure where I packed them!




No comments:

Post a Comment