Search This Blog

Friday, November 25, 2011

Same clothes different day

So, yesterday, I changed my clothes four times, if you include changing out of my clothes that I slept in.  So, when I changed the first time, I put on a black wife beater and a skirt.  I wore it for maybe 6 hours.  I didn't exert any energy really.

So today, when I got up, I put the wife beater and skirt back on.  I wore this outfit for about 12 hours today.  I didn't work up a sweat or anything in these clothes today either.  So, I was contemplating how much more use I could get out of these two items of clothing.

I mean, what do you go by?  Hours or days?  And if I never see anyone from day to day besides the FP, what does it matter that I'm wearing the same thing if it's not dirty yet?

I know I told you before about my friend who used to wear the same outfit two days in a row to work.  She was a server at a cafe.  So, some people saw her wear the same thing two days in a row.  I think if she had to wear a uniform every day, it would be the same situation.  But knowing that she wore the same thing two days in a row is different, I guess.  So her shift was 7 hours, and I know that she went home immediately and changed.  So, her standard was 14 hours.  Do you think that's a good standard?  Of course, as long as you aren't doing any heavy sweating or anything.

I guess I've gone over the 14 hour limit though, for this particular set of clothes.  So maybe I shouldn't wear it again tomorrow.  Maybe I should just freeze the clothes.  You know, like the way people freeze their fancy pants that they don't wash.  What if we never washed any of our regular clothes and just froze them all?  Would that be a "greener" solution - I mean besides green as in bacterial buildup?  Hm... then stores could market freezers that were specifically designed for clothes.  They could have a hangar bar or something.  What do you think?  I bet some rich dumbasses would buy it......

No comments:

Post a Comment