Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

One Reason I Don't Have Kids

I don't have that much patience with Rudy.  

The FP left fish dip on the counter.  Of course, Rudy started licking it.  When I noticed, I yelled off.  Lick lick lick.  Off.  lick lick.  Off!  lick lick lick.  Off!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (with all this frustrated exhausted rage)  No fucking response.  The FP did the logical thing and took the fish dip away.

I couldn't eat any more fish dip - it was contaminated with The Fuzz's poo bacteria.

Gross.

Rudy started following the FP around like he was scared at me.  

While someone else might see a cute mischievous puppy, I see a naughty stubborn domineering pain in the ass who messed up my already messed up wrist yesterday.

That's why I shouldn't have kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment