Search This Blog

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Bite The Hand

All I can say, is, Rudy is a scary dog.  He came home and went straight into his crate while I was bringing stuff in from the car.  

That's normal.

But, then I realized he still had his leash on, so I went to take it off of him.  I reached in, and he growled and almost bit me.  I thought, he's sick or something.  So, I looked more closely in his mouth, and I saw that he had found a kitty kong and was chewing it.  

I tried to use "drop it" and jerked his collar, which of course didn't work, especially from that angle with him in the crate.

So, I had to lure him with a treat.  He dropped it really quickly.

But it still doesn't erase the fact that I'm scared of my dog.  I don't want to get nerve damage from him.  The way he bites when he does, seems to affect my nerves in my arm.

I don't like it.

I love that dog, but sometimes I just don't like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment