Search This Blog

Friday, August 17, 2012

I'll dispel the myth now

Why are there so many people whose job it is to search for bigfoot.  And how can the Discovery Channel or some channel of similar creditability spend money funding documentaries about Bigfoot? It should be on Comedy Central instead.

Why are people still analyzing that "bigfoot video" of the man in the bigfoot suit in the woods?

And comparing "footprints"?

Kiddies, if you don't want to know, then scroll to the next blog, because this is a SPOILER ALERT!




Bigfoot does not exist!

If there are Bigfeet around, then how is there not one corpse, skeleton or even fur (hair)?  I mean really?

I believe in ghosts, reincarnation, possession, ESP, haunting, premonitions, intuition, telepathy, and some conspiracy theories.  Chupacabras interest me.  When I was little, the Loch Ness monster fascinated me.

But Bigfoot?  C'mon.  C'maan!!!

Do you think I can get funding to research the sock fairy that steals one sock of every pair?

No comments:

Post a Comment