Search This Blog

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Mission Accomplished!

Ever since I was very young, I wanted to be a published writer.  Somewhere in between then and now, I got discouraged and turned to several other pursuits.

Would I still like to be published, sure.

Well, that day has finally come.  I'm going to add this one to my resume and my empty list of accomplishments section.  Here is my stunning piece of literary genius

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=kitty-litter-bag


Okay, it's not really all that or a bag of chips.  Actually, I was cleaning out the litter box one day, and I swung the bag around and hit my hand with it on accident.  I was so mortified, and there was no one present besides like the cats, and maybe the dog.  And I thought, I just kitty-litter-bagged myself.  For whatever reason, I thought, that should be a phrase on urban dictionary.  So I logged on and submitted a definition.  And later, they notified me to say that it was accepted and would be published.

Finally, a published author!

No comments:

Post a Comment