Search This Blog

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hemming and Hawing

That's what Rudy is doing.  It's 8:47pm, and he seems to be miffed that he is cooped up in the bedroom with us.  He was whining and barking when he was in the crate, so the FP relented and let him out into the bedroom.  But then he was whining at the door.

I know what you're thinking, "Maybe he has to go to pee pee or poo poo."  Maybe.  But, the go potty signal is more of a desperate bark.  Not so much a whiney barky thing...

And it's been several minutes that he's been asleep on the carpet.

So, now the FP has put him back in the crate with no protest.

But now the FP is hemming and hawing.  The bedroom is too hot.

It gets hot when the door to the bedroom is closed.  But the FP thinks the bedroom should be cool enough with or without the bedroom door closed.  Maybe.  But the thermostat is reading 77, which is hot for the FP.  So even if it is 77 in the bedroom, the FP is going to think it's hot.  I really don't know.  But I don't have money to get an AC repair guy out here, because, I know it will just cost us $1000.  That is the generic price for every repair.  We don't have that.

I don't know.

I'm just tired.  I spent the last couple hours chasing after Rudy yelling for him to get off the counter, get that piece of plastic or paper of whatever out of his mouth, get off the couch when we are eating.  And then I also was telling Stinksy to back off from my plate of food when I had to move to the dining room table to eat, so that I could make sure Rudy would stop jumping up on the counter.

I can't imagine having kids.....


No comments:

Post a Comment