Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 31, 2012

What a relaxing day off

It started with the FP waking up before me.  I wanted to sleep in a little - say 30 minutes.  But shortly after the FP left the bedroom, Rudy started whimpering.  So, I had to let him out in case he had to poo poo pee pee.  So, I was up too.

I took the FP to work.  Then I went home and let Rudy out for a little while.

Then I nervously drove the Element to the auto repair shop hoping it wouldn't stop.  Luckily it didn't.  So, I waited about an hour to find out what was wrong with the car.  It was the alternator, as suspected.

So, I went across the street and waited for the Number 7 bus for about 20 minutes before it showed up.  I was going to transfer to the Number 6 to get a couple blocks from home, but I decided to walk rather than wait in the sun.  That was a good choice, since I did not see one bus pass me in the 20 - 30 minutes it took to walk home.

When I got home, I dragged Rudy to the park for a pull on the leash.  Then we went back home and I fed him.

I realized that there was no food in the house, and I couldn't bring food back before 30 minutes to an hour after he ate, because he would think he was boss.

Well, he already thinks he is.  He definitely gets more aggressive if we feed him first and then try to eat shortly after that.

So, I had to go out to eat.  I went to a nearby asian fast food place, called Go Bento!  Then I went home and went swimming.  I tried to entice Rudy to go swimmies, but he wasn't having it.

So, then, it was time to pick the FP up.  I left at 3:40.  We then went to pick up the car, which took 45 from the FP's work.  Then we stopped by the asian markets on the way home to get dinner stuff.

Finally, we got home at 5:45.  I jumped in the pool a bit.  The FP cooked dinner while I dragged Rudy around the neighborhood.

Then we ate.  Then Rudy ate.  Then we watched Locked Up Abroad.

Sometime during Locked Up Abroad, I heard the screen door slam.  I went out and found Stinksy outside chasing a gecko.  I picked him up to bring him back in, but he didn't want to go.  He is strictly an indoor cat, by the way.

Then the Fuzz went poo.  Then Rudy went to eat the Fuzz's poo.  Then I went to grab him out of the litter box and get the poo out of his mouth.  Then he got angry and tried to fight back and tried chomping on my arm.  Then I got angry and yelled and turned him over on his back and in the process woke the FP and scared the shit out of him.

Then I sent Rudy to bed.

But now, I think I need to brush his teeth... all I can think of is the poo germs festering in his mouth all night long.  Gross!


No comments:

Post a Comment