Search This Blog

Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nothing But Rest And Relaxation...

when I am laid up in a hospital or nursing home.  Until then, there is a lot to do.

Ok, when I get home from work most days, I don't do many productive activities, but I'm getting to be an old lady and I need time to recuperate from standing and working all day without a break besides pissing (and every once in a while pooping).

But days off are not for sleeping.  They are for living.  And TCB.

Ok, admittedly, I slept in til 6:24 today.  Yeah, I know, lazy lady.  That's me.

Anyway, it was funny because the FP was sound asleep and the lady with the day off had to wake him up.

So, Rudy and I went to a park off the beach that we had never been to.

Why, wherever we go, does Rudy always find the fish and meat bones in the grass?  I mean really.  And corn cobbs too.  Do people not know about throwing their food in the trash?  It's like, do they think they are being green and composting?  What about the dogs, though?  Do they want to possibly kill dogs with chicken bones? WTF?

Anyway, eventually, we got a little jogging in.  Well, jogging for me.  It was more like a brisk trot for long legged Rudy.

So, when we went back home, we had worked up a sweat.  So we went swimmies!



Then Rudy worked up an appetite and wanted a little snack


Then he took a nap while I went to the store.

And I'm having an interesting yet not so tasty cocktail now, while I write this blog!  Good day off.  I just have to remember to drink lots and lots of water so this one drink doesn't dehydrate me!


No comments:

Post a Comment