Search This Blog

Saturday, August 4, 2012

What's The Deal?

I slept for about 9 hours last night.  It was amazing.  Then I woke up feeling way better than the day before.

My throat still feels a little sketchy, but better today.

I'm cautiously optimistic.  Which is out of character for me.

Maybe the worst is still in front of me.  I am, afterall, still waiting for my test results from the throat culture that made me gag.  So we'll see.

Meanwhile, the FP doesn't feel too great.  He feels rundown.  Hopefully, it's just feeling rundown and neither of us have contracted the dreaded strep throat.

And then, the doggie seems to have a sleepy eye, as in, boogery eye.  The pet stores don't sell OTC eye drops, because, one should consult with a vet, of course.  So, this guy will have to deal with his weepy eye until Monday I guess, or even Tuesday.

This has been a weird day off.  I never relax on my day off for too long.  But that is most of what I've done all day.  It was nice.  Relaxing.  I'd like to have more of these days!

No comments:

Post a Comment