Search This Blog

Monday, August 27, 2012

EWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry I am so distracted.

The Fuzz's poo smells so horrible that it makes me gag.  I mean it's disgusting.

So, the FP and I were on the couch.  Rudy was on the floor by the couch snoozing.  And I hear scratching in the litter box.  And Rudy hears it too.  But the FP was asleep.

And then the stink.  And then the horrible stench.

Here's the horrible part.  I felt like I was going to throw up.  I mean really spew chunks.
And of course, it excited Pavlov's Dog.  He perked up and got up.  The Fuzz ran out of the litter box.  Rudy was headed for the litter box.  But, I cut him off and scooped the poop.  Even with covering it up it still was just a smell that you expect to find at the garbage dump.  Dump being the operative word.

So, yeah.  Cute fuzzy animal = big horrible stink.

No comments:

Post a Comment