Search This Blog

Friday, February 17, 2012

Boy I need a shower

But, I'm not going to take one tonight.  Even though I really should.  When I took a piss a little while ago... I could smell my ass.  Sorry.  Is that TMI?

Oh, c'mon.  Everyone has had a stinky ass before.  It's like, if I told you I took a shit or was on the rag, would that be appalling to you also?

Anywho.  The FP woke up with another eye infection.  I don't think this one is nearly as bad as that one he had in November though, thankfully.  So, he took some Nyquil and went to sleep for several hours.  That left me to... do whatever I felt like.  So, I went to the grocery store to get coffee, and some food for dinner.  I got that stuff, then I went back home and made some coffee.  It was kind of watery.  But I drank it.  Then, I thought about doing yard work.  I went out back.  There's a lot to do back there.

So, I went to the store to get stuff.  I spent most of the time at Big Lots.  But I also went to Home Goods too.

And an hour and forty-five minutes I got home.  Just in time to make lunch with some of our tender butter lettuce in the little side garden next to the fence.  That was some good salad!

After lunch, the FP went back to bed.  So, I went to try to put the overgrown tomato plants in tomato cages.  The problem was, the dog next door was barking at me and trying to dig under the fence to get at me.

So, what did I do?  I got back in the car and went to Petsmart.  I bought some cat treats, and some dog treats too.  Then I went home and started working on the tomato plants again.  When the dog started barking, I threw a dog treat over the fence.  At first, I don't think he or she noticed it.

I don't think these dogs have ever had dog treats.  They are just backyard dogs, guard dogs.  Which is fine if the weather is temperate, I guess.  After he barked a few times and I threw a few treats over, he or she found them, I suppose.  There was a longer pause.  I got the cut tree branches and palm fronds laying around and kind of put them as close to the fence as I could, with a shovel.  There was no way I was going to stick my hand anywhere near that fence.  I kind of tried to make a barrier so that the dog couldn't just dig into my backyard.  Luckily, the garbage truck was making it's rounds in the alley, so the two dogs focused all their attention barking at the truck.  I tried to get my work done asap.

I had time to haphazardly get the tomato plant near the fence into the tomato cage.  Then I tried to replant the poor shriveled purple carrots.  We bought them but didn't plant them for like a week or more, and now I think they are hopeless.  But, I put in new dirt anyway and put them back in and watered them.  I had to at least try to save them!

After the gardening (downhill, not uphill) was done, I started to clean the pool a little.  I had cleaned the leaves a couple days ago, but there was a shitload of ants and pollen.  And also lots of sand on the bottom.  So, I fucked with the skimmer for at least half an hour.  It wasn't... skimming.  There was barely any suction.  So I messed with the valves, I cleaned out the baskets, eventually, it started working a little better.  But I think there was too much water in the pool.  So, I just took a blue industrial cleaning cloth and started wiping the pool tiles of the ant and pollen buildup.  When the shit all floated free by the side of the pool, I would skim it.  So, wipe, wipe, skim, skim, scooch, schooch, wipe, wipe , skim, skim.  All around the pool.  Of course, there was all the shit floating in the middle of the pool and the bottom that I wasn't getting.  But, I went around the rim of the pool 3 times, I think.  It still looked dirty and gross, but, it was slightly better.  I could have spent another 2 or 3 hours cleaning the pool.  Even though it's really too cold to go in.  But, it was time to start dinner.  So, I made dinner.

Wasn't this an exciting blog entry.  You only wish your life was half as exciting as mine, right?  I've become a not very effective housewife!  Man, do I need a job bad!

All that just to explain to you why my ass stinks.




FIN

No comments:

Post a Comment