Search This Blog

Saturday, February 25, 2012

when am I ever going to have time to write a proper blog?

Not tonight.  It's late.  My BFF came into town around 3 pm and we started drinking.   We had some of her friends over, and the first guests arrived sometime after 7.  So, needless to say, it was a long day, and a long night.  Drinks were had.  Food was eaten.  People jumped in the pool.  My BFF spent a couple hours in the pool.   The FP went in the pool.  Funnily enough, I have never been in the pool all the way... and tonight wasn't the night for the first time.  It was kind of cold out, so there was no way I was going in...

Anyway, good night.  Great night.  But now we got to get up early to go on a boat.  You know I get seasick, right?  Should be a fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment