Search This Blog

Friday, February 10, 2012

suuuu

I am not sure I have the energy or the funny bone to write this tomorrow.

Exhausted.

Sleep Deprived.

Disheartened.

Constipated.

That's my fault for trying to fight my instincts.  I've been trying to be positive, looking for the good in everything.  And now, I'm wondering if my new optimism might have made me rush to take action that might bite me in the ass.  And not on the butt.  More like up the sphincter.  I kind of just wanted to use the word sphincter.  It's gross and dirty sounding.  Sphincter.  Anal cavity.  Did I ever tell you that I once heard that this young boy - I think he was 20 - had to have his sphincter replaced from overuse.  Sounds, made up, but I heard from a reliable source that was my boss and his boss who had heard it from his mom.  How much more reliable can that be?

No comments:

Post a Comment