Search This Blog

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Super Bowls

It's the Super Bowl.  I'm tired from walking 4.5 miles to the Vitamin Shoppe to buy probiotic pills.  What I'm saying, is I'm going to be lazy today.  Let's do a list, because those are lazy.


Super Bowls:

-  not Soup Plantation soup!  I only went to one once, but it was a bad bad experience.

- La Madeleine's Tomato Basil Soup.  One of the most delicious soups on earth.  And so easy to make.  I like to just eat it with half a loaf of bread.

- Bowl cut hair cuts.  They are funny.  I believe I had one at least once when I was in kindergarten.  I looked like a little boy.  The Beatles and The Monkees had bowl haircuts, among others.  They are iconic whether or not you like them

- A bowl as in - Let's smoke a bowl.  I don't smoke weed, but I do believe there are people who are better off because of cannabis.  Legalize it, man!

- Bowl-ing.  It's fun, you can drink beer and the whole family can play, then you can drive your whole family home with a nice buzz on.  Or you can have your 13 year old daughter drive.

- A bowl of cherries.  As long as they are ripe and sweet.  It's horrible when you get a awhole bag of cherries and they suck.  Then you have to make something with them, and it's a real pain if you don't have a cherry pitter.

- A bowl of buttery popcorn.  I love popcorn.  So does my candida albicans in my gut.

- A bowl of sharkfin soup is a super bad bowl of badness in a bad way.  Don't eat shark fin soup.  I don't care if it is delicious and "beneficial".  What if someone cut your limbs off to cook and eat them, but threw you back to die on the sidewalk?

- A punch bowl of champagne sherbet punch.  Yum.  I used to love sherbet punch as a kid.  And I vaguely remember making champagne sherbet punch on some occasion for a party or something.

- A bowl of mac and cheese (made from scratch).  I love mac and cheese.  My guts do not.

- Of course, there's the Puppy Bowl VIII.  Who doesn't like watching puppies running around on a field with running commentary?

Yeah, that's about all I have.  I'm out.  Hopefully I'll have something better for you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment