Search This Blog

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Hair We Go Again.....

Yep, I renewed my hair ad on buyandsellhair.com .  A very sleazy skeezy website, where, I'm sure some people have the fortune of not getting propositioned by scammers or hair fetishists, but I am not one of those!  

I got one guy saying he works with a haircutting video website.  While those do exist, he has yet to send me a website for example, so we will see - even though he could bullshit that too.  But, a girl's gotta earn her living, and really, this big shaggy mop on my head is just another thing to maintain.  I have quite enough things to maintain without worrying about brushing my hair twice a day, and god forbid, washing it 3 times a week!

So, if I suddenly disappear, then someone internet stalked me on buyandsellhair.com and kidnapped me.  Hopefully no one will bother to kidnap an old 38 year old broad - usually, I think 30 something year olds just get murdered on the spot, right, without being held captive in a basement or a cave?  I don't know if I could survive being held captive, drugged, abuse, forced to live in some dirty squalid barracks of some sort, raped repeatedly by some gross guy, having to deal with mind games, probably being fed awful food if any at all, and having to be constantly thinking about how to escape, and wondering if the FP found all my passwords and links to pay all the bills on time.  Sounds horrible.

Speaking of links, we had to take his mac into the apple store, and they confiscated it.  Well, sort of.  The genius at the genius bar determined that the firewire wasn't registering on the computer because it had a bad logic board.  So, he took it to ship off to the central servicing center, which must be in Cupertino?  So, right now I'm hogging the one computer in the household.  Well, at least the FP has an iphone, right?

So, anyway, if anyone wants to bid on my hair, here's a photo.  I'm impersonating the girl in The Ring. Mwuahahahaha!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment