Search This Blog

Friday, January 20, 2012

At a Loss For Words

Mushbrain.  I went for a brisk walk this morning, while the FP went on his run.  Then I got lunch and bought a filter for the air conditioner, that was too big.  I was so pissed, because, the previous owner had   left several air filters that were mysteriously wet, so we had to buy a new one.  So, we purposely looked at the size, so I would get the right one.  

And guess what?  It was too big.  But I got the fancy more expensive one that's supposed to last for 3 months, so we just crammed it in there.  I guess I could trim it to fit better, but I probably won't remember to do it.

Anyway, I unpacked a bunch of shit, and did some other stuff around the house.  But I feel like I didn't do anything.  No wonder stay at home moms with big houses can feel overwhelmed.  I mean, we feel like it's a lot of work to keep this little house clean with only the four of us.  

So, I finished half a beer so far, and I'm exhausted.  Okay, maybe not exhausted, but pretty tired.  

And I can't think of a good topic to write about.  

So, I'll just watch Jurassic Park instead.  Good movie.  Makes me wish I had a big TV and surround sound though.  And no commercials.  

Those first human beings who lived with dinosaurs as pets were lucky.  I mean, thanks to creationism, The Flintstones wasn't just a fantastic and fantastical cartoon, it was a documentary.  I mean, if people back then could train dinosaurs, how come some people today can't train a simple dog, cat or rat?

So, maybe I'll just cut my losses and let you watch some videos on youtube:


http://youtu.be/z3nP3JG4hAg -  The Happy Hollows


http://youtu.be/7VSR4_tAYvw - scottish fold kitten

So, there you go.... watch those.

No comments:

Post a Comment