Search This Blog

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Reverting to Childhood; Fun With Paints

So, I was working on my newest piece de resistance yesterday and today.  So, last night, I was opening the bottle of red paint, when it splurted onto my thumb.  At first I was annoyed because it was kind of a lot of paint, and I do not like to waste shit.  Like I hate when I squirt out too much paint and I can't use it all, or it completely dries before I can use it all.

Anyhoo, this is the paint splurt.  Okay, I did modify it, as in add legs, but the main part of it was really by accident.






Go ahead.  Tell me that is not cool. It's so....trippy!  Like wow man.  It's like art made by the cosmos.  
It's a fucking salamander, for fuck sakes.  I guess it would have kind of looked like a red snake if I hadn't have added the leg blobs, but it totally have this thing for salamanders and geckos.  I have a purple salamander/gecko (it's very generic so it could be either) on my ankle that I got when I was in college.  So, I did some of the stereotypical things that one is supposed to do in college.

Anyway, here is the painting I did.  It sucks because I need a fancy camera to really show you the detail because it's so long.  Oh well.  If you really want to see the detail up close and in person you can just buy it!


The Last Kitties Flippin The Bird Supper

I should have put a couple balls of yarn on the table or the floor, but I don't have nice enough brushes for it to look more like a ball with a tail anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment