Search This Blog

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Stinksy Live

So, in light of my revealing post yesterday (oh, and I'm not feeling a good topic) I'm going to do a fluff piece.  I have a bunch of video of Stinksy that I took, that didn't amount to much.  He will do things when I'm not recording, and then later I try to catch him in action, and it's like he's camera shy.

So, here he is, looking at Pete.  Usually, he will bat at the walls of the fish tank, trying to swipe at Pete.  And Pete seems to play along with him, swimming around the tank.  Of course this time, Stinksy decides not to perform.







Here he is, not interested at all in this crab.




Here he is with catnip.  Usually he will sit in the planter, but not this time.



Then here he is hanging out inside the futon.  He has ripped the thing up!  Anyone want a futon?

No comments:

Post a Comment