Search This Blog

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Regression

So, I'm interested to see what the deal is with this new series called "Beavis and Butthead".  Sounds intriguing.  I'm intrigued.

Seriously, are they wearing the same clothes?  Are they still in the 90s, will this be addressed in the show or will they be even more anachronistic than they were back in the day?

I can't wait 3 hours!  This is one of those times that I envy those of you on the east coast, yet, I will be in that time zone soon enough.

I can't take it.  Big Bang Theory, Community, Jersey Shore and Beavis and Butthead all on the same night?  Too much amusement for a Thursday.  I'm going to wake up tomorrow with a hundred new laugh lines.

Can I tell you a secret?  Oh, it's not a secret, I think I've rambled on about this before.  I have a crush on Sheldon Cooper.  He's so fuckin funny!  Really.  And I love his wardrobe.  Quirky colorful t shirts over different colored long sleeve t shirts.  I am a big fan of solid print long sleeve t shirts.  So, anyway, I have 4 TV crushes that I can think of right at this moment.

Sheldon Cooper
Joel McHale
Jeff Winger
Abed Nadir

So, 2 of them are the same person, I realize this.  So, he's the pretty boy smart ass who just makes fun of everyone.  Those are entertaining qualities.  Even though really, am I really in love with the writers?  And why didn't I become a sitcom writer?

So, the other 2 have these robotlike qualities.  They have inability to relate to others, to feel empathy, yet at the same time they are brutally honest.  Hilarious.  I love when people blurt out funny mean things because they are tactless.

Don't worry, the FP is aware of this.  He has had his own girlfriends - Nancy Grace, Chelsea Handler, the landlady.  We have this kind of open relationship, I guess.  He can have his pretend celebrity girlfriends and I can have my TV character boy toys.  Is there a TV watchers anonymous?  Because I seriously think I need to go to that.  I am pretty sure I've seen every That 70s Show and Seinfeld.  I've almost seen all of the old Always Sunny In Philadelphia.  I am definitely on the way to seeing every episode of Big Bang Theory.  I think I will have accomplished that by the time I leave.  So, I guess, there are some things I have accomplished with my time off work!

It kind of reminds me of summers when I was in elementary school or junior high.  Whenever I did have chores or torture work or have a friend over, I just sprawled out on the carpet in front of the TV all day.  Sad, but true.  I needed TV to escape from my horrible childhood.  Also in college, my friend and I would watch soap operas and shit like that all day long.  And chain smoke.  And alternate eating at different fast food chains.  Gross.  I'm not quite that bad now.  Oh well, hopefully I'll be back in the working class again soon.  I gotta make the most of this time.  I don't really watch The Office that much, but it is a Halloween episode.....

No comments:

Post a Comment