Search This Blog

Sunday, July 1, 2012

Bad Call


Those sleeping pills last night were a bad call.  I took one and a half generic Tylenol PM last night.  And the drugs were thwarted mainly by my cat, The Fuzz.  I guess she felt better after we scrubbed her stinky poo butt clean and shaved off her big tangled clump of fur.  So, she came to bed and stood right next to me and meowed loudly in my face - at 12 am.  It startled me awake from a deep sleep.  And then she kept doing it every couple hours.  

Also, Rudy made his normal restless dog noises.  He is so loud, it sounds like a grumpy old man or some kind of monster or something.  

And then, some of the FP's friends called at 3:30 am!!!!  His phone was on vibrate, but when I heard the buzz, it woke me up (again from a deep sleep)  and I thought it was my phone alarm clock going off.  I jumped out of bed to turn it off, when I realized it was the FP's phone next to the bed.  

Anyway, I want to go to sleep early tonight, but I don't want a repeat of last night.  So, I'm thinking I should just go au naturale - and hope that I can get a good night's sleep for once!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment