Search This Blog

Saturday, July 21, 2012

No Way

With the kids.  I came home today, and I was tired.  I was exhausted.  I don't know why.  I had almost enough sleep last night, but it was restless sleep with vivid dreams.

I just wanted to relax.  No chance.  This guy, Rudy was restless when he woke up from his afternoon nap.  He's been getting into everything.  Every sock, towel, plastic cup, shred of paper, cat, everything has been a play toy to him today.  And he wants to go in and out all day long.  It's like that little puppy we had 3 months ago is inhabiting this bigger puppy's body.  He even got bitey at one point today.

Yes, I know he was restless and didn't expend enough energy today.  But, it got me all wound up and I'm even more exhausted.

No fucking way I can handle kids if I can't even handle this dog.  Really.  That's it.

No patience here.

No comments:

Post a Comment