Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2012

3 words

Locked Up Abroad.

The first season was amazing.  The second was also amazing.  At some point, the seasons seemed to be waning thin.  We wanted more episodes than were being produced.  I'll admit there have been a few duds - probably because the narration isn't as compelling or the story just isn't as exciting.

But the episode, Hasidic King of Cocaine, takes the cake.  I don't care how unrealistic it sounds.  I loved it.

The thing about these episodes, is, you always have to wonder whether to believe the narrator's story. But I like to believe in conspiracy theories that are interesting, and I like to believe in locked up abroad stories too.  Not all of them.

But, I also believe in supernatural occurrences (I had to google how to spell occurrence, lol).  So, does that make me guilable?  Maybe, but maybe it just means I still have an active imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment