Search This Blog

Sunday, July 8, 2012

Sunday Funday

Naaaaaaaht!  I really don't like working brunch.  It's tiring and long and hot and crowded, and people get stressed out.  It really sucks.  I don't know if people who go to brunch understand how horrible brunch can be.  They are just sitting there getting a buzz on overpriced mimosas, or underpriced bottomless mimosas that have barely any champagne in them.

So, here I am, it's almost bedtime, and I'm still worn out from work.  Man I'm getting old!  I'm watching this Dog Whisperer show about this overactive bulldog.  Watching her when she gives up and just plops down reminds me of how I feel.

Am I going to get myself into a situation ever again where I'm off Sundays?  I realize that I had so much time off prior to starting this job, but I want my Sundays back.  You people who are off Sundays, I hope you cherish that time.  Enjoy your Sundays.  Go to the beach.  Go to a festival.  Go to a farmers market.  Just don't go to brunch at my place of work.  Enough people already know about the place!

No comments:

Post a Comment