Search This Blog

Monday, July 9, 2012

Upgrade!

So, it's been almost 2 years since I've had my cell phone?!  I guess so, because I am finally eligible for an upgrade.  And I remember I got my phone the year my mom passed away, so almost 2 years.

So, I'm trying to surf the AT&T web to window shop for a cell phone, but I keep getting signed out.  Something is wrong with the website.

So, here's the big question - to iphone or not to iphone?

Do I need an iphone?  Do I need the higher monthly payment?  If I could get on the website I could figure out how much more it would cost if I got an iphone.

Should I even get a smartphone at all?  There are some cheaper non iphone options, which aren't nearly as appealing, but I guess I could look at them.

As substandard as my little blue tween phone is, I've gotten so accustomed to it.  It's a sturdy little fella, and I really like the qwerty keyboard, which is the main reason I got it.  That, and I had an internet data plan for like $10, which has basically been good enough.  Although there have been many times when I've been pissed that I didn't have an iphone....

And there always is the refurbished phone option.... I could even get an impractical white iphone...

Oh, decisions, decisions.  I just don't know.  iphones really are the shit, but I like a tactile keyboard....

No comments:

Post a Comment