Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Heidi Ho

You know, some people say how I am good at hiding my feelings, how it's hard to tell from my facial expression - but I think those people are stupid.  

Because today at my job, I thought I was acting the way I always act.  I don't really talk much at work.  You know, compared to how I am when I am completely in my element.  At work, I just keep my head down and.... work.

But today, as I said, I thought I was being normal.  But the chef came in, and after a while he asked me if I was cranky.  So, I told him I was just tired.  And he asked if I was out partying all night.  So, I blurted out how I had to drive up to Orlando and back yesterday because my sister was having surgery having a tumor removed, so it was 7 hours driving and 8 hours sitting in the waiting room.  

I just didn't mean to say it like that, but, like I said, I was very tired.  And it showed.  I was unprepared for service, and we got busy.  I was slammed!  On pantry.  That should be cake.  But, oh well, service was never my strong point.  Neither was prep.  Or breaking down.  Hm... maybe I'm doing the wrong thing?  I think my strong point is fucking around with recipes and purposely or by accident discovering something delicious.  

Anyway, I just think people who think I'm good at hiding my feelings aren't very observant, or are dumb.   In the case of one person I am thinking of, it's probably both.  

So, that's all I have to say.  I'm not good at hiding my feelings so, you probably know what I'm thinking anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment