Search This Blog

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Reasonable or over the top?

So, I love our new Mini Cooper Clubman, but, I kind of am always afraid of messing it up.  And I do things that might seem obsessive.  I try to remember the way my dad was when he got his brand new blue Mercedes Benz, and I would like to think that I'm not as anal as he was with that car... I would like to think that.

Here's some things that I do.  You decide, reasonable, or over the top?


                                                                                                                               reasonable   OTT
1.   I told the FP to please close the doors while holding the handles,
rather than pushing the glass or door body.  I can't stand looking at the smudges.        ___           ___


2.  I admire the car a lot, and I pick off leaves, or scratch off any pollen or bugs
I see stuck to it.                                                                                                             ___           ___

3.  We drive the Element to work because I don't like to have Rudy in the car
if it's not necessary.                                                                                                       ___            ___

4.  I try to wash the Mini every week if needed.  I wash the Element once every few
months... and that used to count going through the auto car wash.                               ___            ___

5. I sometimes find myself polishing the keychain with the mini logo on it.                 ___            ___

6.  I have car seat covers, and another dog car seat cover for the back seat so that the back seat is double covered.  I'm still trying to figure out how to completely cover the floor too.   ___             ___

7. I wince every time I hit a pothole or a speed bump or speed hump in the road.        ___            ___

8.  When I went to the plant nursery one day, I was so happy that they had sheets of plastic that I could lay on the back so the plants weren't directly on the trunk floor.

9.  I have to buy premium gas, but I don't want to go to a discount gas station to buy it. ___        ___

10.  When I get home from work every day, I'm relieved to see the Mini still sitting
in the driveway.                                                                                                           ___            ___


So I guess if you answer with 50% or more OTT, then maybe I'm being obsessive?

No comments:

Post a Comment