Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

There's Nothing Like

watching mind candy like the Twilight movies to take a mental vacation.  So, this morning, after Rudy cut our walkies very short, I found a website that I could stream Twilight Eclipse from.  I hooked the computer up to the TV, and I had to hook up the ipig too for sound.  And I closed the blinds and watched a teen vampire movie at 10 am.  It was the worst of the first three, but I watched it and I was riveted for the first hour and 45 minutes, but then it got kind of long.  I totally enjoyed all the melodrama camp though.  I mean what girl wouldn't want to be caught in a love triangle with an overprotective gentlemanly pale golden vampire and a tanned shirtless passionate werewolf?

Anyhoo, I was able to pretty much blow off the whole morning and not do one productive thing before 12 since I actually am off tomorrow as well!

So, yeah, tomorrow is a holiday, and there are things that I won't be able to do, like get the car fixed.  But, I can still fold the neverending laundry pile.  Basically, we stopped folding laundry about 2 weeks ago, so we just pick through the clean pile and then wear clothes and add it to the dirty pile, wash it and add it back to the clean pile.  The closet is a mess, but it's so overwhelming to think about folding the laundry and organizing the closet too.  So, I really need to at the very least, fold the laundry, I guess.

Oh, and go to the boss's party in the afternoon.  And that's it.  And celebrate our anniversary.  Oh, and figure out if I am working on Thursday or not.  And that's it.

So, I'm going to watch some more mind candy before hitting the hey.  Goodnight.  Happy 4th.  Don't blow your fingers off with firecrackers.

No comments:

Post a Comment