Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I Never Thought

That I would ever feel a sense of satisfaction from mowing my own lawn.

That I would get to wash my car in my own driveway again - it's been about 11 years since I've had a driveway where there was a water source to wash a car.

That I would be washing my own Mini Cooper.

That I would have to keep an eye on my cat's behavior about as much as I have to keep an eye on my dog.

That I would be able to have an enjoyable brisk walk with Rudy without him straining at the leash.

That I would be missing the FP on my day off, when we just spent 3 whole days together.

That I would still be missing my mom so much.

That my healthy sister would ever have to deal serious medical issues.

That I would still be a line cook at the age of 38 and be fine with it.

That I would move back to Florida after I didn't move back two years ago.

That I would own a house in Florida near a high risk hurricane area.

That the FP would be a line cook again and be so exhilarated by it.

That I would utter the words, "We needed the rain."

That someone like Jerry Sandusky could get away with such awful abuse of children for so long in such a high profile university.

That there could be worse things going on in other seemingly "safe" places in the United States.

That I would be addicted to a site like Pinterest.

That I would buy as little music as I do.

That I would get to the point where I thought that maybe I didn't need to travel with my macbook pro because the ipod might be enough.

That I would have so much going on in my life that didn't involve my work, that when I'm not at work, I don't think about it too much.

That I would still have these slippers intact from almost 7 years ago.


That this 5 month old puppy would really be this big already.

That an ipod would take crappy pictures like these... but, it's better than the pictures from my phone, and my camera is busted....

No comments:

Post a Comment