Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is like...

A pain in the butt.

It's hurtful in embarrassing ways, and it stinks.

I think I'm done here.  In fact, I think I can retire the blog.  I've said it all.

(Okay, I stole that bit from a Portlandia skit.  It was the one with the band, "The Nap" who became "The Cat Nap"  who became "The Cat Napper." If you haven't seen Portlandia, it's fuckin hilarious.)






Anyhoo, on a totally different subject, we watched a movie tonight.  We rarely ever do that.  But, we did.  We watched We Bought A Zoo.  All I remembered about the movie was that it was based on a story about a family that bought a zoo.  The zoo in the movie happened to be outside of San Diego.  The soundtrack for the movie, happened to have a lot of Jonsi.  I guess those are the reasons I wanted to watch it when it first came out.

Anyway, it was a touching story about a family who had just lost their mother/wife and were grieving.  They wanted to move, and the place they picked ended up being a zoo.

Honestly, I don't know what the reviews were, nor do I care.  All I know, is that I cried a lot.  Could it be partially because the touching moments were set to Jonsi songs?  Maybe.  But, I still miss my mommy.

Anyway, I don't typically cry a lot during movies.  They have to really hurt me in the heart.  Or maybe it helps if I'm PMSing.  But I'm not an easy tearjerker.

No comments:

Post a Comment