Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I got nuttin

What to say?  Let's go over things I need to do.  You're probably sick of these types of lists, but I got nuttin, as the title of today's blog is.

1.  I need to clean out the litter boxes.  I need to at least scoop the pee clumps and poop right now.  I'm sitting on the couch near the litter boxes, and I can smell it.

2. I need to clean all the blankets that are covering the couch.  They probably smell like dog.  I'm not sure if we have become one of those pet smelling households where the owners don't notice the smell as much because their olfactory senses have become accustomed to the scents.

3.  I need to change or redo the bottom hinge on the one operating screen door.  Maybe I need to change the handles on the other two screen doors too.  I also feel like we need to hang one of those as seen on TV screen curtain things on the back door, so when we have it open all the flies don't come into the house.

4.  I need to put up that one corner shelf for the cats, and buy more shelves and put them up for the cats.

5.  I need to buy presents for my family and send them.  I've had grand ideas about things I've wanted to buy my family for Christmas, their birthdays, etc, but never seem to get anything out to them.  My dad is easy, because his caretaker called me today to tell me when I go to visit could I please bring him a female crab.  That's all he wanted.  One female crab.

6.  I need to spend more time training Rudy.  He is backsliding from us being lax on him since he's been sick.  But I think he's getting better and he definitely is getting more energy back.

7.  I need to spend more time with the cats.  They need groomed, then need treated to treats, they need to play.... They aren't stimulated enough, but at least they aren't terrified in their own house anymore.

8.  I need to tie up loose ends before going away this weekend, even though it's going to be a very quick trip with most of the time travelling.

9.  I need to call my sisters!  I haven't talked to them in a while.

10.  I need to write the food blog.  It is sorely neglected!!!!

11.  I need to work on this business project idea I have, but I can't talk about it here... shhhh!

12.  I need to pick up a guitar and play it.  I think I am starting to miss playing music again.  Even to play keyboard or sax would be nice.

13.  I need to listen to good live music.  Haven't done that in ages!

14.  I need to paint on all those canvases I got from Michael's when they were having a major sale.

15.  I need to wash the cars.  I've been wanting to wash the Element forever.  I got soap and a bucket and stuff, but just haven't... found time.

16.  I need to read the owner's manual for the Mini.  I haven't cracked it yet.  That's so unlike me, but I haven't even driven it much since we are holding off on having Rudy ride in the car.

17.  I need to get the oil changed in the Element.  I also need to have a knowledgeable mechanic find out what's wrong with the car.

18.  I need to go for a nice drive in the Mini at night, so I can really experience the color changing lights in the car that are really cool.

19.  As always, I need to get a full night's sleep.

20.  I need to hire someone to trim the huge oak tree before the branches fall on our bedroom or on the neighbor's house.

21.  I need to figure out how we will deal with the windows and hurricane shutters in the event of a hurrican.

22.  I need to just relax and have drinks and socialize with people.

No comments:

Post a Comment