Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Deep Thoughts

Rudy thinks that daddy (the Food Pimp) is a giant squeaky toy.  TFP was just lying on the couch watching TV.  Rudy was sitting on the floor, eating paper towels or the cat scratcher or something.  TFP farted.  Rudy sat up and he was all alert with ears perked up.  He thought that was a squeak.

I think that days should be 32 hours long.  That way I could actually get a good night's sleep, go to work, and still have more time to do stuff I don't get to do.

The Fuzz thinks that it is sad that she won't live to be old enough to be around when we are old.  She likes things quiet and at a slow pace - we move around too much and make too much noise for her taste.

The FP thinks that The Fuzz is the sweetest cat ever in the world.  

Stinksy thinks that he doesn't get enough treats or people food, and he thinks that he should be allowed outside.

I think that people are more scared of everything than before, but that they are more willing to try anything to feel better.

My Boss thinks that you have to put chicken stock made with roasted chicken bones in almost every soup, sauce or stew.

I think that Stinksy purposely drinks from the toilet, then drinks from our water glasses to prank us or to get us sick.

The FP thinks that 9:30 is an appropriate time for bed.

I think that pets should live longer.

I think that every day you don't laugh is one day closer to death.




No comments:

Post a Comment