Search This Blog

Friday, June 8, 2012

Random Thoughts

The Fuzz is so cute, but she always smells like litter.  She is the only being on earth that I would ever allow to trample over my macbook pro keyboard!p--------------------------------------------------------
(That was her typing just now, so if there is any random jibberish, it's probably her expressing her creativity.)
Last night I was tired, but she jumped up on the couch to snuggle with me, so I stayed up half an hour longer to pet her.  I was petting her shaggy underfur, when I noticed a few very large mattes.  If I got up to find the brush, she would have skedaddled (that is what she does - skedaddles).  So I painstakingly tried to untangle the mattes with my fingers.  I got a lot out, thus - half an hour later, she finally jumped down and I went to bed.

.........l,.÷


Rudy is also cute.  People are always saying how cute he is, because his face and ears are so sweet.  He has a true puppy dog face.  I hope as he grows, that look doesn't thin out too much.  A couple months ago, I questioned whether we would be able to raise him.  He was so horrible every day almost all day long, really.  He would wake up and bite, eat breakfast then bite, take a nap, then bite, go for a walk and bite on the walk, eat lunch and bite, take a nap, then bite, try to play for a short while then bite, etc.   Now, with a little training and with his growth and the second round of teething and dog parks and daycare, he is so much more pleasant and sweet and obedient.  I mean, I put a dog treat on the coffee table just half an hour ago.  He looked at it longingly for a while.  I stepped around the corner, and he decided to lie down on his pillow right next to the treat, and didn't look at it anymore.  That is what we call personal growth.

I just realized I haven't drank any water since I left work - which was 3.30 hours ago.  I'm a water fiend.  Whenever I realize I haven't had water within a half hour of the last drink, I get very thirsty and need a drink right away.  I mean, I wake up in the middle of the night thirsty.  Of course, the whole Katrina deal made it worse... if we had stayed in our house during the storm with the supplies we had, we would have ran out of supplies the day of the storm!

Stinksy or Stinky is a handsome cat.  His formal name is Stinksy, but we call him Stinky.  He can be sweet, but he does bite.  If he is just laying around and you just reach out to pet him, there is a good chance that he will bite you with his big pearly fangs.  His teeth used to be crusted with yellow tartar plaque, but now they are pretty damn clean.  Forssse77777777777
Sometimes I try to bargain shop but I think I just end up spending more money.  Like take this stupid printer that I got a month or so ago.  It was the printer that I thought I wanted, but there are different model numbers, and it was the cheaper one.  So, it isn't connecting with the FP's computer, which can possibly be fixed, but it doesn't always work on the first try.  Sometimes I had to delete the job and resend it, or turn the printer off and on again.  And also, the printer won't seem to work with my macbook pro as a scanner.  How shitty is that?  I am going to probably just have to buy another one and hope that I can unload this one on craigslist for a little money back.

I definitely have hoarding tendencies.  I tend to have big plans for projects and arts and crafts and gifts and stuff.  So, I might buy supplies for these things, and then it will take forever for me to actually work on these projects, if I ever do.  Often, the supplies get fucked up or take up too much room, or we move, and the FP asks if I really need this stuff.  Sometimes I relent and let him throw the stuff away, but I don't want to.  But, I don't want to have a house full of some other times or if I had the times, so, I let him throw things away.  wsssssssss

I change my position on Rudy.  He still needs lots of work.  Ok, I don't change my position on him, but I do feel a little betrayed.  As I was writing a positive review of him, he was eating one of the FP's unripe melons from the garden.  The biggest one, of course.  I went outside to look at it when he came in, and he went straight to the coffee table to eat the treat that I had left there from before.  I shouldn't have left it there, and if I had, I should have had him on the leash, ready at the other end to pull him away if he went to grab it....

Anyway, it's time to wrap this up.  I have to eat dinner before I can feed Rudy... pecking order.

No comments:

Post a Comment