Search This Blog

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Fried Brains

I've been out of school for a long time.  The last class I took was the San Diego Community College "Starting A Business" class.  It was a free continuing ed class.  Before that... it's been a loooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng time.

Tonight I had private training from K9 Advisors.

I had a refresher course in:
No
Leave It
walkies
jumping up on people

I started learning:
Come
Leave It with distractions
not taking no-nos that weren't offered

It was a little embarrassing, because I thought these were commands I was supposed to obey, but then I realized it was for Rudy, not me.  So, I guess I'm still allowed to jump up on people!

The thing that sucks about training a puppy (or dog) is that you have to keep the training up every day... sometimes we're just too tired for that.

It's just a few lessons, but it's a lot of info to digest.  It would be easier if I could print the notes I've been keeping, but our shitty printer is almost out of cyan ink, and it won't let me print a black ink document.  That's what I get for buying the cheaper Epson printer that was smaller and black and looked cool.  There are so many different models of similar printers, and I picked the shitty one.  So, now, I gotta decide.  Do I buy the colored ink cartridges and keep using the printer that only seems to work with my computer?  Or do I suck it up and buy a new more Mac/wifi friendly computer....I could try to sell the other piece of shit on craigslist, I guess......



No comments:

Post a Comment