Search This Blog

Monday, September 3, 2012

PITA!!!

This guy is one of the reasons I didn't sleep well last night:


I know, you can hardly focus on the mischievous cat because you are busy counting cups and bottles.  From where I am, I see 4 bottles and 4 cups.  And this fella has drank out of every cup, and he probably tried to drink out of the bottles that don't have caps on them.

He usually hangs out in the living room/dining room.  But the past week or so, he has decided to spend the nights in the bedroom with us.  When he walks in, Rudy barks or whines.  He doesn't like Stinky in here with us, especially because he feels helpless to control it, because he is in his crate while Stinky can roam freely.

That's annoying.

And then Stinky has to lie down right on top of the covers on top of and right next to me.  He essentially traps me so I cannot move.  I hate that.  Just ask the FP about how I hate being trapped in the blankets.  That and having itches I can't scratch and being so thirsty that I feel like I'm going to hurl will probably be aspects of my own personal hell when I die.  That just sounds terrible.

Getting back to Stinky.  When he gets bored lying on top of me, he will go to the windows and part the blinds, making an obnoxious... blinds hitting each other noise.  Then he will either whine or climb the window screen.  Then he will go to the other window and do the same routine.  Then he will try to drink water and knock a glass off.  Then he will come back and lay down on top of me, purring really loud and trying to get my attention.  At some point in the night, he will move to the foot of the bed, by my feet.  If I accidentally kick him in my sleep, he will bite and scratch and latch onto my feet until he full well knows I'm remorseful.  Then he will go back to sleep.

I sure hope he gets tired of this routine very soon.

2 comments: