Search This Blog

Saturday, September 1, 2012

Overdid it today.

I'm exhausted.  Maybe more tired than if I worked...

That's always bad, because that means that I will get rundown and feel like I'm getting sick in the next few days.  If I overdo it, then I definitely will get sick.

But I can't just hang out around the couch and not TCB!!! I mean, we don't really clean the house much or maintain the yard much during work days.  So, I try to do as much as possible whenever I have the energy on my day off.

I had a lot of energy today.  But now I'm tired and kind of sore from not hydrating enough and mowing the all the lawn around 11:30 am - 1 pm.

Anyway, I have to cut this short... I have to watch the Dog Whisperer and figure how to break this dog's barking problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment