Search This Blog

Saturday, September 8, 2012

Breaking Bad

If you don't know what it is...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Breaking_Bad

I don't know how that is possible, though.  Unless you don't watch TV, or leave the house.

Anyway.  I don't know what to do with my life.  How am I supposed to wait until next summer????!!!!!!???????

Is AMC insane????

Insanely brilliant.  To have the confidence to hold the american public captive for this long, it's admirable.

Or maybe that's just how the schedule and budget worked out.  Maybe they knew with football and the school year and everything else, it was better to wait and stagger the last season.  But how the hell can it be the last season.  There are so many more directions that this could go.  It's unlimited, just like the way drugs will never be all legalized or eradicated.

All I know, is I'm glowing from the last episode, but at the same time, I'm empty and starving for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment