Search This Blog

Friday, September 14, 2012

Pet Peeves

I have pets.  And I have peeves.  Here's another list.

1. I hate when I try to kiss or pet The Fuzz, and she backs away with this disgusted face.

2. I hate when I try to hug or pet Rudy, and he growls at me.

3.  I hate when I walk by Stinksy, and he swipes at me.

4. I hate when The Fuzz takes a shit and doesn't bury it - it's such a terrible smell.

5. I hate when Stinksy and Rudy both try to get our food when we are eating.

6.  I hate when Rudy tries to get at the cat food on the shelf.

7.  I hate when Stinksy tries to run out of the door and tries to get away when I try to wrangle him in.

8.  I hate when Rudy barks at everyone.

9.  I hate when Rudy bites me.

10.  I hate when I feel like I'm neglecting my pets.

No comments:

Post a Comment