Search This Blog

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Wasted day

I feel like I should have taken some uppers. I woke up too early. Then I fucked around on the computer. Next thing I knew, it was raining. Hard.

After a while Rudy was getting too antsy. But he likes the rain, so I put on my slicker and galoshes and took him to the dog park, where the park ranger (?) told me we had to leave because of lightning- which I saw none.

So we went to the beach and walked. Not really anyone was there, except for some guys in cars doing a drug deal or something, and hard core exercisers biking or running. At the end of our walk we tried to go on the beach. I thought there would' be no lifeguard, but there was, and he told us to get off the beach. When we got back in the car, Rudy seemed rambunctious still, so I took him downtown for a walk. Finally he got tired when we got home, but so did I. So I watched the season finale of Awkward. And the after show, and then some more TV . Besides putting laundry in the wash, no chores. Nada.

Here's the laundry monster I should have tackled today. All clean, but not folded or put away.

No comments:

Post a Comment