Search This Blog

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Effin Bitch

So, I was turning from one fairly traveled road in a residential area onto a more heavy traffic road.   The light turned green, and a man with what may (or may not) have been a service dog was slowly crossing the street.  They were not on my side of the road, but I waited for them because that's what you should do.  This lady honked at me.  I motioned at the man and the dog, as if, do you see this man and dog crossing the street, possibly a service dog?  The woman honked several more times, and I flailed my arm more.  Then she went around me and man and go be damned, drove around them.  I was scared she was going to hit them.  Luckily she didn't.  She swerved around them.

What was so important that you can't take time to wait for a (possibly) physically or emotionally challenged citizen or veteran and his faithful helper companion?  If it's such an emergency, maybe you should put your hazards on or something.  Maybe you shouldn't be driving because you are mentally unstable.

Fuckin Bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment