Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Time For Change

So, it's like I've been hibernating.  No playing music, no listening to music, no seeing live shows.  Not really any "painting", no writing besides blogging.  No cooking for fun at home.  No friends.

That all needs to stop.

Now.

I know.  I think I've whinged to you about this.  I know I have.  So, how to change?  What I see is everyone else around me changing, and I'm... changing maybe, but not in the way I had hoped.

I suppose, if you keep uprooting a plant and moving it from location to location, it might not take root and grow as rapidly as if you just kept it in one place.  But the hope is, that one of the times you move it, it's for the best.  It might have to struggle to survive, but hopefully it will be hardy enough to survive and flourish.

Change.  I feel like I've heard that slogan before.... somewhere......

No comments:

Post a Comment