Search This Blog

Monday, September 10, 2012

Off!

Yay!  Is it wrong that having a day off is so damn exciting to me?!  It is though.  It's like the last day of school before summer!

Ok, maybe that was hyperbole.  But I am always excited to have a day off.  Even if the pressure of having a day off and trying to live the day off to the fullest sometimes almost ruins the day off!

I don't know why.  I think that at my last job, there was always a threat of someone needing to take off, meaning that I would have to go in to work.  So, I think that it became an innate fear that my day off could at any moment be taken away from me.

Luckily, with this job, they wouldn't really call me in.  I would be like the last person they would call in.  Of course, that is not necessarily a good thing.  I think I'm older and I don't work all the stations, and I possibly make more than the younger kids, so I'm the last choice for being called in to work.  Anyway, it's the slow time right now, so the more hours that are cut the better.

Anyhoo, my goals for tomorrow - washing the car, and washing the dog, and picking up my contacts.  That's all I'm going to shoot for.  Hopefully I can do more!

I love days off!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment