Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

record?

I think the last time I posted was Saturday.  Is this a record for the longest I went without posting?  Probably not.  Not much to say.

On Sunday, we went to the Irish bar downtown to watch the Steelers game, which wasn't on TV.  The problem was, that the game was supposed to run until around 7:30, and daycare last pick up without a late fee was 7.  So, I picked up Rudy at 6:45 and then we drove around downtown looking for a parking space.  We finally found one, and of course it was raining.  So we walked through the rain, which Rudy loves, to the bar.  He was quiet yet curious when we got to the bar.  He only barked a couple times... which for Rudy is great!  I just kept patting him and scratching and telling him he was a good boy (sometimes you have to lie) whenever anyone walked by.  There were just a couple guys who he barked at.  The people inside the bar looked out at us every time he barked, but they didn't kick us out.  So, this time was way better than our trial at Jimbo's.

So, there's hope.

Guess what?  I'm tired.  And the FP is working.  And Rudy is going to need some exercise in a little while.

I've gotten to the point where I need more coffee.  I'm thinking about making more... but I shouldn't.  But I'm so tired!

Oh, and how about that football game last night?!

But coffee is bad.  Although there's the rest of the laundry to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment