Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

When it rains, it pours brown waterfall

So, of course, I started a new job, and shit is happening.  There's family stuff going on with my dad and now with my aunt.  I had to chat with one of my cousins about it all tonight.  The car needs an oil change and probably brakes too.  The FP needs a lot of dental work.  (I would need dental work too, if I went to the dentist.) I probably need to go to the optometrist because I am running out of contacts, and I'm not sure when my prescription is up.  Oh, and we need money too.

And boy was it windy today.  Really windy.  What's it gonna be like when a tropical storm or hurricane hits?  Our screen enclosure in the lanai is going to rattle like crazy if it makes noise when there's just a breeze.

Also, I'm working.  Standing all day, prepping, taking orders from people, with no break.  I didn't piss today until right before I went home.

The owners already seem disillusioned, and we haven't even opened!  Hopefully they will get their shit together before we open!  I'm a little nervous, but all I can do is watch! Oh, and do what I am told to do, and give input when asked.

So, I'm gonna jet.  Gotta catch some winks before work in the AM!

No comments:

Post a Comment