Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Reader's Digest Condensed Version

The FP got me sick.  He, of course, is about 92% (I believe that was the number he used) back to normal.  So, his energy level is up, and mine is down.

See Saw

I took Nyquil last night. I went to bed at 10 pm.  I woke up around 12 with night sweats.  I went back to sleep.  I woke up at 6 am and got ready for work, had some chai, and took some Dayquil.  The FP drove me to work.  We stopped on the way and bought more Dayquil.  I went to work and attempted to do my job.  The FP picked me up from work.  We went to the grocery store.  Then we came home.  I had Cinnamon Toast Crunch and chai.  Then I had some of the curried veggies and cous cous that the FP cooked.  Now I'm laying on the couch and blogging.  I will probably take a Nyquil in an hour.

I know some of you think my life is so enthralling that you've always wanted a concise, yet indepth look into the life of the Food Ho behind the blog.  Well today your wish came true.  You're welcome.

(No, I'm not too sick yet to omit the sarcasm)

No comments:

Post a Comment