Search This Blog

Friday, March 16, 2012

Electronic Dependency

My phone charger no longer charges my cell phone.  So, I noticed yesterday, when I was sitting around the house without a car.  I still didn't have a car this morning when I left for work, so I just let it ride.  The FP walked to the shop to pick up the car this evening.  He picked me up at work when I was done.  We stopped by CVS to pick up a universal charger.  The only one they had did not have a "Pantech" charger, but I couldn't remember if my charger was similar to the LG one, so I bought it.  It didn't fit.  It's 11:20pm.  My best bet is to go to an AT&T store tomorrow.  What I would like to do is sleep in and leisurely wake up and get ready for work.  What I will have to do is go to AT&T and hope they have a charger, if not, I will have to go around looking for one before work.  This sucks.

Work gets in the way of life.  Did anyone else ever notice that?

No comments:

Post a Comment