Search This Blog

Monday, March 12, 2012

On The Brink

The FP is sick.  Coughing and hacking.  Clammy and sweaty.  He said he felt it starting on Thursday, and by Saturday he definitely started to feel it.  On Sunday it was full blown illness.  Like bronchitis.

I am feeling more and more rundown today.  My throat feels a little sore.

I can't get sick.  I'm working now.  We are going to open for business on Wednesday.  I can't miss work.  I need the money too.

I got these homeopathic pills for lung function that are probably placebos.  So, I gave the FP 2 to take, and then later on I decided that I would take 2 as well.

I hate being sick.  Especially when I'm working.  It's bullshit.  Hopefully I won't get sick.  But here's the question.  I haven't been exercising - first we had visitors so we didn't go exercise as much, then we went to Pittsburgh, then I started my job.  So, should I try to wake up early and go for a walk tomorrow morning, or should I sleep in and rest?  Which would benefit me more?  I guess I just have to see how I feel tomorrow morning and go on that....

Here's another question.  Should I take Nyquil tonight, or should I just go au naturale?  Hm... I'm not sure.  But I have to decide soon, as it's already 10 pm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment